DesignCell is a Full-Service Architecture and Interior Design Firm. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada our project experience extends to most western states, with the ability to get licensed in all. The firm uses advanced tools and software that reduce the time and cost impacts of re-design. Speed to market is a priority with offices in Las Vegas and Lithuania working day and night to keep your project moving. DesignCell aims to achieve the balance between your vision and budget.
Accuracy: DesignCell uses 3D Revit Modeling that results in faster permitting & construction time with reduced change orders.
Speed: With offices at opposite ends of the globe, DesignCell is uniquely positioned to work on projects 24 hours a day, accelerating timelines to deliver developments that achieve goals across every level. The Firm keeps projects moving quickly by utilizing the full capacity of 3D Revit Modeling, fast response time and cloud-based technology.
Keeping Costs Low: The quality of the drawings we provide will ensure faster development time so you can open earlier, and start making revenue faster.
Smoother Construction Phase:We take the time to produce high quality construction documents upfront that will save you money and time throughout the construction phase of your project.
Over 250 Projects Designed
Our project experience extends to most western states, with the ability to get licensed in all.
Increased speed to market
With offices in Las Vegas, Nevada and Vilnius, Lithuania, our teams literally work day and night to get your project moving.
Award-Winning Architectural Firm
• Pre-Construction Services
• Work hand in hand with developers and local planning departments to get the zoning approved
• Navigate complex entitlement processes and environmental requirements
• Site and Urban Planning
• Concept to Completion Design
• Provide Local Contacts in Multiple Markets
• Full Spectrum Construction Administration Services
• Neighborhood Relations
• Code Compliance
• Cutting Edge Technology
• Reduced Change Orders
• Sustainable Design (LEED)
• Preliminary Design/Research/Due Diligence
• Programming/Design Charrettes
• Revit/3-D Modeling/Building Information Modeling
• Conceptual Design
• Site Planning
• Schematic Design
• Design Development
• Construction Documents
• Bidding/Contract Documents
• Construction Administration
• Master Planning