DesignCell is a Full-Service Architecture and Interior Design Firm. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada our project experience extends to most western states, with the ability to get licensed in all. The firm uses advanced tools and software that reduce the time and cost impacts of re-design. Speed to market is a priority with offices in Las Vegas and Lithuania working day and night to keep your project moving. DesignCell aims to achieve the balance between your vision and budget.
Accuracy: Detailed 3d Revit modeling and clash detection processes result in higher quality and coordination of the drawings.
Speed: Projects move quickly by utilizing offices at opposite ends of the globe, fast response time & cloud-based technology.
Keeping Costs Low: Our expertise in mid-rise wood construction help with cost-saving measures and reduced construction change orders.
Smoother Construction Phase: Upfront quality assurance and assistance during construction will save time and headaches on the job site.
Over 250 Projects Designed
Our project experience extends to most western states, with the ability to get licensed in all.
Increased speed to market
With offices in Las Vegas, Nevada and Vilnius, Lithuania, our teams literally work day and night to get your project moving.
Award-Winning Architectural Firm
• Pre-Construction Services
• Work hand in hand with developers and local planning departments to get the zoning approved
• Navigate complex entitlement processes and environmental requirements
• Site and Urban Planning
• Concept to Completion Design
• Provide Local Contacts in Multiple Markets
• Full Spectrum Construction Administration Services
• Neighborhood Relations
• Code Compliance
• Cutting Edge Technology
• Reduced Change Orders
• Sustainable Design (LEED)
• Preliminary Design/Research/Due Diligence
• Programming/Design Charrettes
• Revit/3-D Modeling/Building Information Modeling
• Conceptual Design
• Site Planning
• Schematic Design
• Design Development
• Construction Documents
• Bidding/Contract Documents
• Construction Administration
• Master Planning