DesignCell Architecture is a nationally recognized full-service architectural firm specializing in midrise hospitality and multi-family projects across the western U.S. We are in search of emerging and seasoned professionals to join our Las Vegas team.
As a DesignCell Team Leader, you will collaborate with the firm Principals and senior staff on a variety of fast-paced hospitality, multi-family and commercial projects. You will be part of a team that embraces learning and teaching through cross-mentoring and ongoing training.
Your input, experience, and knowledge will bring value to projects. You will champion the team’s effort to be experts in mid-rise wood construction structures and will promote a culture of effective communication, accountability, and growth.
- You will supervise a project team of 1-3 project professionals to create and deliver Construction Documents on or before the established project deadline
- You will work with the design team during the completion of Entitlements, through the DD phase for a smooth transition and transfer of project information
- You will be involved directly with the project team including engineers, consultants, and vendors
- You will learn all the facets of design including:
- building codes and zoning requirements
- reviewing of SMEP drawings
- building department submittals, reviews and approvals
- responding to plan check comments
- clash detection
- construction administration
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Knowledge in latest versions of Revit
- Thoughtful communicator and problem solver, eager to observe, listen, learn and teach
- Expertise in Hospitality and Multi-family design is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
DesignCell supports diversity and quality of life. We offer a relaxed, professional environment with competitive salaries and a substantial benefits package for full-time employees.
Come grow with us! Send your resume, cover letter and professional references to email@example.com.
Why Work Here?
Fun, Dynamic Growing Company - Grow With Us!