Las Vegas, NV 89134
JOIN THE DESIGNCELL TEAM
DesignCell is a Full-service Architecture Design firm specializing in hospitality and multi-family design. We are a global firm with offices in Las Vegas, NV and Vilnius, Lithuania. We are actively seeking highly motivated, and detail-oriented professionals to join our Las Vegas team.
DesignCell is seeking a talented Architectural Designer with strong design perspective and excellent leadership skills. The ideal candidate is highly organized and able to manage multiple projects in a collaborative team setting. A minimum of 5 years of experience managing large hospitality and multi-family projects is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work with Design Principal to provide design direction for all architectural projects from Concept through DD.
- Partner with project managers to ensure design intent is carried through CD and CA.
- Review and comment on designer’s work to ensure design vision is achieved including: Architecture, Interior Architecture, FF&E selection, Art, and Accessories
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
- Present projects and participate in client meetings
- Design full site plans and resolve complex design issues with limited direction
- Conduct site feasibility research site visit investigations. Generate reports/recommendations based on findings.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch., M.Arch.)
- Minimum of 5 years architectural design experience
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe programs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
DesignCell supports diversity and quality of life. We offer a relaxed, but truly professional environment with a no drama policy. We offer competitive salaries and a substantial benefits package for full-time employees.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please send your resume, cover letter and professional references to email@example.com.