Architectural Studio Manager / Project Manager / Senior Designer / Team Leader
Las Vegas, NV
JOIN THE TEAM!
DesignCell Architecture is a global, full-service architectural firm, specializing in mid-rise hospitality and multi-family projects. We are in search of bright and dynamic professionals to join our Las Vegas team; we have the following full-time positions available:
ARCHITECTURAL STUDIO MANAGER
The Architectural Studio Manager supports and collaborates with the firm principals in providing strategic leadership, meeting financial goals and project performance. Candidate will direct daily management of project operations and delivery and will be responsible for the operational leadership of the firm. The role will require monitoring and advising on all issues related to quality control, office standards, scheduling workflow and overseeing project managers and staff.
- Degree in Architecture or related field with 10+ years of relevant architecture experience
- Professional Architect License
- Extensive knowledge of architectural, interiors principles/practices & construction
- Superior leadership skills with the ability to self-manage
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated, capable of managing staff, multiple assignments and deadlines
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Thoughtful communicator and problem solver, eager to observe, listen, learn and teach
- Knowledge in latest versions of Revit
As a DesignCell Project Manager, you will drive multiple projects from concept through build. You have excellent leadership and strong technical skills to deliver exceptional projects on time and on budget. As a Project Manager you will:
- Provide project leadership and coordination for multiple projects
- Interface with building officials during the permitting and construction phases
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Set direction for the execution of project goals and objectives with project team and clients
- Manage and mentor project team members – fostering collaboration, effective communication and quality.
- Contribute to office-wide initiatives and to the overall success of the team.
- 7+ years of relevant Hospitality and multi-family experience
- Extensive knowledge of building codes and structures, principles/practices & construction
- Working knowledge of Revit
As a Senior Designer, you have a strong design perspective and excellent leadership skills. You are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects in a collaborative team setting. You have a minimum of 6 years of experience managing large hospitality and multi-family projects. As a Senior Designer you will:
- Work with Design Principal to provide design direction (DD) for all architectural projects from Concept through DD.
- Partner with project managers to ensure design intent is carried through CD and CA.
- Review and comment on designer’s work to ensure design vision is achieved including: Architecture, Interior Architecture, FF&E selection, Art, and Accessories
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
- Present projects and participate in client meetings
- Design full site plans and resolve complex design issues with limited direction
- Conduct site feasibility research site visit investigations. Generate reports and recommendations based on findings.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch., M.Arch.)
- Minimum of 6 years architectural design experience
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe programs
As a Team Leader at DesignCell, you will work as part of a collaborative team on the design and planning of multiple hospitality and multi-family projects throughout the U.S. Your role will provide key support to the team to help drive client projects from concept through build. As a Team Leader you will:
- Support Project Manager by supervising a project team of 1 to 3 people to create and deliver Construction Documents on or before the established project deadline.
- Provide project team coordination and accurate construction documents.
- Coordinate with the project team, client, vendors and contractors.
- Coordination of consultant and engineering documentation as part of the project including oversight of schedules.
- Coordination with public agencies and jurisdictions.
- Participation in Construction Administration activities.
- Highly proficient in Revit, detailing, construction documents and code issues.
- Proficient in Bluebeam
- Strong technical background and experience putting together a project.
- Professional degree in Architecture is required
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development
- A quick learner with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
DesignCell supports diversity and quality of life. We offer a relaxed, but truly professional environment with a no drama policy. We offer competitive salaries and a substantial benefits package for full-time employees.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please send your resume, cover letter and professional references to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!