Las Vegas, NV 89134
DesignCell is a Full-service Architecture Design firm specializing in hospitality and multi-family design. We are a global firm with offices in Las Vegas, NV and Vilnius, Lithuania. We are actively seeking highly motivated, and detail-oriented professionals to join our Las Vegas team.
DesignCell is looking for an Intermediate Architect with 3 to 5 years of experience to join our architectural team in Las Vegas. The candidate will work as part of a collaborative team on the design and planning of hospitality and multi-family projects throughout the U.S.
This position works closely with architects, designers and principals as well as consultants, contractors and clients to develop and deliver quality architectural design solutions and documents. On smaller projects, Intermediate Architect may assume a lead role, which provides opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Supporting role to the project architect or project manager
- Ability to translate program data into design solutions
- Ability to research and build on an in-depth understanding of architectural building components
- Coordination of consultant and engineering documentation as part of the project including oversight of schedules
- Coordination with public agencies and jurisdictions
- Oversight of project production team members
- Participation in Construction Administration activities
- Professional degree in Architecture is required
- Revit experience is required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
DesignCell supports diversity and quality of life. We offer a relaxed, but truly professional environment with a no drama policy. We offer competitive salaries and a substantial benefits package for full-time employees.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please send your resume, cover letter and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.