Interior Design Studio Manager
Las Vegas, NV 89134
DesignCell is a fast growing, full-service Hospitality, Commercial and Multi Design firm, with a project portfolio that spans form coast to coast. Our firm is agile, client-focused and driven by our vision to provide high-level, professionally delivered design services. We are actively looking for an Interior Design Studio Manager to support on-going growth.
The Interior Design Studio Manager will lead, design and manage hospitality and multi-family projects. Applicant will assist leadership with attainment of new business, including preparation and execution of design presentations and attending marketing/networking functions. Applicant will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operational activities of the Interior Design department and various interior design projects.
• Provide operational supervision to the interior design department
• Assist with business development, mentoring and coaching of intermediate and junior project professionals
• Work closely with Project Managers and the Principals to complete design and technical assignments
• Oversees all aspects of the design, coordination and documentation of the project
• Defines the program requirements based on client scope and develops the schematic design, prepares the interior architectural documentation, consistently communicate with project consultants and client when needed.
• Reviews construction documentation through the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detail level.
• Works closely with the principal designer on FFE to maintain the integrity of design and assure all finishes are properly and clearly documented.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years’ experience in project management and customer service
• Experience in hospitality and multi-family interior design. Preferred experience in a leadership role
• Extremely well-rounded with strong work ethic, excellent management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
• Excellent design skills and possesses attention to detail and appreciation for creative and thoughtful design
• Advanced experience in project design specifications, construction documentation production, material selection and construction administration
• Extensive hands-on experience and understanding of the design and construction of interior architectural spaces
• Experience in managing and leading successful projects and/or teams
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
DesignCell supports diversity and quality of life. We offer a relaxed, but truly professional environment with a no drama policy. We offer competitive salaries and a substantial benefits package for full-time employees.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please send your resume and portfolio through the ZipRecruiter Portal.
No phone calls please. Thank you!