Director of Architecture
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Why Work Here?
“Fun, Dynamic Growing Company – Grow With Us!”
DesignCell is a Full-service Architecture Design firm with a project portfolio that spans from coast to coast. We are actively looking for an experienced Director of Architecture with the skills, vision and character to support on-going growth. Hospitality and multi-family experience preferred.
DIRECTOR OF ARCHITECTURE
The Director of Architecture supports and collaborates with the firm principals in providing strategic leadership, meeting financial goals and project performance. Candidate will direct daily management of project operations and delivery and will be responsible for the operational leadership of the Las Vegas office. The role will require monitoring and advising on all issues related to quality control, office standards, scheduling work-flow and overseeing project managers and staff.
- Degree in Architecture or related field with 10+ years of relevant architecture experience
- Professional Architect License
- Extensive knowledge of architectural, interiors principles/practices & construction
- Superior leadership skills with the ability to self-manage
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated, capable of managing staff, multiple assignments and deadlines
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Thoughtful communicator and problem solver, eager to observe, listen, learn and teach
- Knowledge in latest versions of Revit
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
DesignCell supports diversity and quality of life. We offer a relaxed, but truly professional environment with a no drama policy. We offer competitive salaries and a substantial benefits package for full-time employees.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please send your resume, cover letter and professional references through the ZipRecruiter portal.